Hey hey! Today we’re covering a very important topic for you: Facebook advertising.
To learn more about how I can help you with your Facebook ads: http://www.FBAdsAtoZ.com
Ok so here’s what you’re going to get in today’s episode of Life on Fire TV:
Specifically you’re getting the 7 must-have advertising strategies for Facebook! These 7 tactics will remove the stress, hassle and confusion that normally goes along with Facebook marketing!
Facebook advertising is one of the best ways to attract more of your ideal clients, grow your email list, your brand and your business – but it can be a very confusing and overwhelming tool to use. How do you know where to start, which tactic to apply and if any of it is working? And how do you do all of that without spending a fortune?
The answer is by using these 7 must-have advertising strategies.
In this episode you’ll also hear:
• What does it mean to itemize your Facebook ads?
• Why you should target your own email list with ads.
• Get the most clicks for the lowest cost by doing this.
• Should you market to your competitors?
• 2 cold-targeting techniques that work: what are they?
• And so much more!
So without further delay let’s get into those 7 techniques!
7. Itemize your ad sets.
6. Warm target your own Facebook page for likes.
5. A like campaign for your Facebook page.
4. Cold targeting with interests.
3. The lookalike audience.
2. Warm target with Facebook remarketing.
1. Warm targeting your own email list.
And those are the 7 must-have techniques for effective Facebook advertising. If you’re looking for a more detailed breakdown of each there’s more in our Facebook Ads A to Z webinar. It’s completely free and walks you step by step through each strategy so you can use them to continue to create a life on fire!
• Facebook Ads A to Z webinar FBAdsAtoZ.com/webinar
• Link to the tracking pixel video https://www.facebook.com/business/a/online-sales/conversion-tracking
• Life on Fire website http://www.lifeonfire.com
• Subscribe to Life on Fire TV Podcast http://www.lifeonfire.com/itunes
• Write a Review on iTunes http://www.lifeonfire.com/itunes
• Join The Conversation http://www.lifeonfire.com/148